Friday 14 August 2009

A long pause

After weeks off from the blogging I'm back in the saddle. After exams and portfolio building stress I've been spending much of the summer (and most of my money) on catching up with friends north and south of the border.

I can't help but feel my sabbatical from the political blogging couldn't have been at a worse time. After deciding to switch off and watch and read nothing but chewing gum for the brain the past few weeks, suddenly politics is in vogue. MP'S expenses, the European election debate and result, leadership challenges and ofcourse the ongoing recession debates - all when I take my foot off the gas. At least it's got people talking about more important things than Jordan and Peter (although I must admit I thought they would last.)

Maybe it's a good thing I decided to step away from the ring of opinion for the last while and take a long pause for breath. It seems there was enough pontification to go around.

nichart.com has some recent reviews that may be of interest but expect more posts to follow on hopefully thought provoking and relevant issues.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome as always, and any contributors looking to vent some informed and libel free opinion can email louisequinn888@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment